Over the years Robert Kornfeld has handled many cases involving
medical negligence of adults, children and newborns. A brief list
of some of the types of cases handled involving
medical malpractice or nursing
home negligence are as follows:
- Failure to diagnose and timely treat intracranial aneurysms
both of which burst causing subarachnoid hemorrhage, stroke and
traumatic brain damage to a middle aged married woman.
- Failure to diagnose breast cancer.
- Failure to diagnose throat cancer.
- Failure to diagnose larynx cancer.
- Nursing home negligence: Deviation in the standard of care
of a brain injured adult.
- Hospital negligence: Nurses failed to properly monitor a
patient with a tracheostomy and clean the trach after it became
plugged by mucus causing the patient to suffer hypoxic brain
- Failure to diagnose a fracture in a minor child which led to
post-traumatic arthritis and multiple level joint fusions in the
- Failure to remove a towel/sponge during surgery which caused
ongoing abdominal pain for many years up until removal.
- Failure to diagnose and timely treat or repair an esophageal
- Child birth cases and complications of child birth: Both
C-sections and natural deliveries. Complications involving in
utero or post delivery care which led to hypoxia, cerebral palsy
and other birth injuries.
- Anesthesia negligence: Both pre and post attempted
intubation of a 32 year old mom who died during multiple
attempts to pass a scope. Physician lost the airway and had no
ability to revive the of the dose of paralytic medications
We handle cases on a contingency fee for our personal injury
clients. You pay no fee unless we are successful on your case.
Given our 27 years of experience in personal injury law, we have many
expert physicians who will evaluate your case to see if you have a
meritorious medical negligence case.
Before any medical negligence cases are accepted, we exhaustively
investigate the case. All medical negligence cases are defended and
Therefore, it is important to know that before a medical
negligence case is accepted and prosecuted to trial, we need to know
that the chances of success are excellent.
For a free evaluation of any potential medical malpractice, hospital
negligence, nursing negligence, nursing home negligence or birth
trauma case involving a physician, hospital or HMO, feel free to
contact us by e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-(800) 282-4878. We are more than happy
to make ourselves available to speak to you at your home, in our
office, at a hospital or other location convenient for you.